Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Naughty Worlds follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Naughty Worlds uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Definition: A cookie is a piece of information that a web server may place on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies are commonly used by websites to improve the user experience and have not been known to transmit computer viruses or otherwise harm your computer. Many cookies last only through a single website session or visit. Others may have an expiration date or may remain on your computer until you delete them.
For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies“.
You can decide if and how your computer will accept a cookie by configuring your preferences or options in your browser.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Note that Naughty Worlds has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third parties may be placing and reading cookies on your users’ browsers, or using web beacons to collect information as a result of ad serving on your website.
For more information regarding Google’s use of data you use their partners’ sites or apps, please see the following link: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Naughty Worlds does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Information & accuracy
The information on this website is for information purposes only and does absolutely not constitute professional advice. We do not guarantee that the information on this website will always be up to date. To the best of our knowledge and efforts, all information on this website is correct at the time of writing. However, we cannot and will not be held accountable for any unintentional mistakes. Visitors who use this website and rely on any information on it, do so at their own risk.
We reserve the right to remove, reuse or reproduce material from this website as we see fit.
This website contains links to other websites. Although we take great care only to link to unseful online resources, we are not responsible for the content or reliability of any other website and we do not necessarily endorse views expressed within them.
Visitors must not use this website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful. We accept no responsibility for any loss or harm incurred. If you use any of the information on this website, please know you do so at your own risk and at your own discretion. We do not take responsibility for any viruses or damage incurred through the use of this website. It is the responsibility of website users to manage their own access, security and virus issues.
All content, text and images published on this website is original and was created expressly for publication on this website, unless otherwise stated. Copyright laws apply and will be enforced in case of duplication of content. Any content submitted to this website (e.g. comments) becomes property of the website.
By using this website, you consent to submit to the jurisdiction of the civil court located in Leuven, Belgium.